onsdag den 24. juni 2026

Boat spotting

 I have taken up an old hobby which bit me when I had an Aphrodite 101. Around 500 of those have been built and they are spread all over the world. They are all over europe, even on Mallorca and also in the US and Canada. 

Anyway. The 107 isn't nearly as widely spread, but I just found one in Italy on the apriliayacht website. Add to that Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands and Germany.

A Bianca 107 in Italy.

 It makes me curious. Are there Bianca 107s anywhere else? Greece maybe. Or Finland? Dunno. Drop me a note on the Boat Spotting page if you happen to see (or own) a 107 somewhere... 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Sjælland Rundt 1988

 Back in 1988 I participated in Sjælland Rundt in a boat just like Cool Blue... It was Diva, Bianca 107 DEN 34, owned by Ted Gräslund.  Ther...